Saturday, January 29, 2005

What is more fun than meeting new people?

I keep having parties. It's really an accident, but since I have too much house and too few brain cells, I keep inviting people over. Last night it was bowling. Then back to my place where we tried salvia. I had never heard of it, but I'm sure it will be illegal soon. It made me want to sit down, and I did. Wherever I happened to be. Then it's over in about 4 minutes. I inhaled the cherry. I forgot about that and woke up this morning thinking I was getting strep. But no. I just burned a hole in the back of my throat.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

perhaps you can use that hole to store berries and acorns.

January 31, 2005 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger jks_ said...

Imagine my wonder when I received an e-mail which said I can store my nuts in my hole...

January 31, 2005 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

now, that you should definitely post a picture of.

January 31, 2005 at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home