Friday, January 14, 2005

I slept until 4pm again

My house is the fucking Secret of Nimh. I have noted the presence of Oprah Winfrey II, and have resolved to dispatch her as I did her mother. Or club her to death with a roll of contact paper. I am such a predator. Yesterday, I saw her fly out from under my bed, across the dining room and BANG! Right into the dog bowl which sounded like a bell and probably hurt. I'm giving her a 24 hour head start from right now for being amusing. Unfortunately, she will probably waste this generous gift milling around under the dishwasher.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

you should get a cat

or use glennie's interesting incessant licking ability to your advantage (in a good way this time) by having her drown the mice in her saliva.

January 14, 2005 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home