Wednesday, January 05, 2005

there was glass in my grandmother's foot

i never had a blog. i have a website. that's different. but since i must register to post fun comments on other people's blogs, i might as well use it. my website is sort of a blog, except with the added benefits of loads of space, methods of adding audio, cascading style sheets and my meticulously designed button array at the top. it does have it's downside though. mainly that i have to deal with code and ftp just to post for the day. this seems easier. also, my mother doesn't know about it so, unlike my website, it doesn't have to be rated PG-13. Fuck.

4 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 5, 2005 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

your BLOG's cherry. i lost so much blood from my foot yesterday that it made me slightly retarded.

January 5, 2005 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger jks_ said...

i just learned how to delete comments

yay. too bad i can't edit them to make you say stuff.

January 5, 2005 at 11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like "hey kyle... nice tits!!"

March 23, 2005 at 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home