Sunday, January 09, 2005

one white sock

I am doing laundry today. Life is a drag. Because I know that now that the whites are in, I am going to find a random sock somewhere and it will just be too late. That dirty sock is just going to have to wait until next laundry day and its clean mate will also have to wait. And I won't want to put the clean one away because I am weird like that and don't like straggling socks in the sock drawer so I will put it on the dresser or something. And that is how I will lose it. Then the other one will be clean and I will have no idea where the first clean one is anymore. This is terrible.

2 Comments:

Blogger Astrid said...

My solution --> go to http://lonelysocks.co.uk and find a buddy for your sock! Good luck and be sure to pick the nicest one, not the smelliest one, deal? Miles of smiles, Astrid.

February 24, 2005 at 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you keep this up and your gonna end up giving yourself the hemmoroid.

March 23, 2005 at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home