Friday, January 28, 2005

Piper Is Not Too Bright

My brother's dog split the pad almost completely off her right paw last week. This required 8 stitches. It's about healed up now, and we unstitched her and she was happy. Then, today she did it again. On the other paw this time. I did the cleanup myself and I don't think she needs stitches this time. When I went outside to figure out how the hell this kept happening, I found a strip of aluminum siding which had been buried, but which has now become unearthed due to erosion or something. I pulled it out. My point is that this dog is stupid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

...or incredibly smart. maybe she was pointing out that there was a sharp object sticking out of the ground and she did not want you to cut YOUR foot on it. she was doing you a favor. and who wouldn't? especially after she saw how you disciplined oprah winfrey.

January 28, 2005 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger jks_ said...

That last sentence is quite possibly the coolest sentence anyone has ever written to me.

Thank you.

January 28, 2005 at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home